Latin Name : Lavandula Angustifolia
Part of Plant Used : Flowering Tips
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air, by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it’s considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with our Base Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.